NPCF’s Statement Regarding COVID-19
Read the NPCF’s Statement Regarding COVID-19, below:
“As the CEO of the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation, I want to express our concern for everyone during this challenging time.
I want you to know the NPCF will remain vigilant and sensible during this time and continue to raise awareness and funds to conduct the critical research needed to improve treatment and outcomes.
The global pandemic and unforeseen times remind us of the importance of “research”. Just as our nation strives to answer the COVID-19 virus, the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation is continuing our mission of research for pediatric cancer. You can still support the precious children battling cancer during these times.
We need your help more than ever because one thing for certain is that pediatric cancer research needs to continue. We are dedicated to reducing the side effects of current treatments, improve survival rates and ultimately eliminate childhood cancer.
You can get involved!
- As an individual, engage your network and consider an on-line “do-it-yourself” fundraiser or start a Facebook fundraiser and ask your family and friends to support our mission.
- Companies can conduct a “workplace” giving campaign or match program.
- If you’re an organization, apply proceeds from your effort and/or ask your members to donate to the NPCF.
- If you’re at home with children, consider our “art calendar contest” and have the kids draw and express their support.
- Consider going fishing and enrolling in our on-line contest.
Learn more via our website: www.nationalpcf.org or follow our social media.
Your love and generosity for the children mean so much to the NPCF, now more than ever. We are a top-rated charity according to Charity Navigator and our collaborative research model with 24 nationwide hospitals is conducting cutting-edge research find less toxic more therapeutic treatment for pediatric cancer.
Research is Paramount!”
Chief Executive Officer