Turn up the heat on pediatric cancer Wednesday, September 1st during the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation’s annual Restaurants for Research day. Join restaurants across the country to raise funds and awareness for pediatric cancer research.
Local eateries and national restaurants can elevate their brand appeal by becoming advocates of the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation this September. Create a deeper connection to your customer base while turning casual patrons into loyal customers through a unique cause marketing campaign!
Restaurants can participate by:
- Donating a percentage of sales (minimum donation 25%) to the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Posting signs advertising “Cooking Funds the Cure” at your restaurant
- Sharing promotional flyers with guests before/on Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Providing donation envelopes to guests who would like to make additional donations
Participating restaurants will receive:
- Email blasts delivered to local constituents
- Anticipated media campaign to include: ROP, Magazine, and Radio
- Inclusion on the NPCF website
- Social Media Posts leading up to the event
- Branded posters and flyers advertising the event