Official Rules- National Pediatric Cancer Foundation – Fishing Tournament Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Regulations surrounding the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation Fishing Tournament Sweepstakes.
This sweepstake is being offered in accordance with Florida Statutes 849-0935 and 496.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA (.1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”
DRAW Date: October 24, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. “National Pediatric Cancer Foundation – Fishing Tournament Sweepstakes” is for a limited time and begins on June 23, 2017, 2016 through October 20, 2017, 11:59 pm ET (“End Date”). The Sweepstakes is administered by the non-profit sponsor: National Pediatric Cancer Foundation (FL Registration # CH1916, NPCF, 5550 West Executive Blvd, Suite, Tampa, FL 33609.)
2) By participating in this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor may collect the personal information submitted by you.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the State of Florida who have reached the age of majority as of the date the Sweepstakes begins. Employees of NPCF and Evinrude/Bombardier Recreational Products, Inc., their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstake is governed by the laws of Florida and subject to all applicable federal and laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZES: The following prizes, which Evinrude has donated free of charge to NPCF for purposes of this contest, are available to be won:
- One (1) winner will receive an Evinrude E-TEC G2 150 H.P.
6) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
- A. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible Entrant (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry card obtained on the NPCF website (www.nationalpcf.org), or at an Evinrude dealership or submit the online form (www.nationalpcf.org/grandslamsweepstakes). All printed entry cards must be mailed to NPCF, 5550 West Executive Blvd, Suite 300, Tampa, FL 33609 and be received prior to the End Date. An Entrant must register by completing all of the requested information, including valid e-mail address (“Address”), his/her first and complete last name (no initials), Zip Code/Postal Code and date of birth and contact phone number. Entries that do not include all of the requested information will be discarded and will not be placed in the drawing. Additionally, incomplete and/ or illegible entry forms will be discarded and will not be placed in the drawing.
- B. Entries into the Sweepstakes.
- Upon completing registration, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Pool.
- Only one entry permitted per eligible entrant.
- No monetary contribution, entry fee, donation, substantial consideration, payment, proof of purchase, or contribution as a condition of entering the drawing or of being selected to win a prize is required. However, donations to support the NPCF mission are suggested. 100% of any donation related to this sweepstakes will be applied to the NPCF mission. NPCF is not utilizing a professional / contracted solicitor for this activity.
- NPCF will not arbitrarily remove, disqualify, disallow, or reject any entry or to discriminate in any manner between entrants who gave contributions to the organization and those who did not give such contributions.
7) WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM: Drawing will be held on October 24, 2017, at 12:00 p.m. EST. One (1) eligible winner is randomly selected.
8) The winner will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided on the entry form. If the Sponsor is unable to reach the winner via telephone or email within two days of initial contact, that winner shall be deemed to have forfeited any and all right to claim the prize and Sponsor shall have the right to conduct another drawing and to draw a new winner. Sponsor shall have the right to continue to draw new winners until the prize is claimed.
9) Unless legally prohibited, once the official winner has been identified, he/she will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release and a W-9 form for tax purposes. All documentation must be signed and returned to Sponsor within three (3) days of the date of the liability/publicity release to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. The first place prize is valued at $20,000. The prize claim is subject to verification and federal / state taxes.
10) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes. The winner is required to complete IRS form 5754 and W-9 immediately upon winning. The winner is required to pay NPCF (directly) $5,000 (25% of the fair market value, $20,000, of the motor) prior to receiving the prize. All documentation and tax payment must be received by the Sponsor within three (3) days of being selected to become the official winner, or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn. NPCF will file IRS form 945 and the 25% tax value.
11) The winner release the Sponsor and everyone involved with the sweepstakes from all liability for any and all injury, accident, loss or other damage or inconvenience related to the prize or in connection with the acceptance, conveyance or use of said prize.
12) These rules are published on the NPCF website: www.nationalpcf.org/grandslamrules and at the end of the sweepstakes, and unless prohibited by law, the winner’s name will be published on Evinrude’s Facebook and E-NATION website, and NPCF website / social media sites.
13) Unless prohibited by law, by accepting the prize, participant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize are non-refundable. There are no cash alternatives for any prize, except at the sole and exclusive option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a cash prize or other prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
14) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person’s computer hardware or software.
15) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, incomplete, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Only the number of prize stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
16) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
17) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
18) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that National Pediatric Cancer Foundation and Evinrude/Bombardier Recreational Products Inc., BRP US Inc., their affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, “the Released Parties”) (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.
19) Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the contest, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred in entering the contest, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.