This March join Chef Rosana Rivera for a three-part, online cooking class series benefiting the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
Chef Rosana Rivera has hand-selected a menu designed to lead attendees into spring and Easter festivities. These classes are accessible to anyone, no matter what your prior experience Chef Rosana will leave you feeling confident and accomplished in the kitchen!
Best known for her success as a Beat Bobby Flay winner on the Food Network, Chef Rosana has been a chef in Tampa Bay for over 15 years and has co-created the culinary vision behind some of the area’s favorite eateries.
Classes will be held on Tuesday’s from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for the last three weeks in March. Attendees can purchase one class or all three at a discounted rate.
- Classes are $35 each or buy all 3 for $90
- Each class will run 1.5 hours
- All classes are fully virtually and will be held via zoom
- All recipes can be made vegetarian
Tuesday, March 16th, 6 p.m.: Tapas – Pan con Tomate & Patatas Bravas (Spicy Aioli Potatoes)
Tuesday, March 23rd, 6 p.m.: Classic Crepes & Chocolate Ganache
Tuesday, March 30th, 6 p.m.: Classic Empanadas with Chimichurri Sauce (Winners of “Beat Bobby Flay” on the Food Network Channel)
About Chef Rosana:
Chef Rosana Rivera has been a successful entrepreneur and Chef in the Tampa Bay area for over 14 years.
She is a rare breed of both culinary artisan and successful entrepreneur. Born at the hem of three generations of Puerto Rican cooks, their love of food and country made an early impression on Rivera.
In 2006 Chef Rosana opened her first business and left the corporate world. While building her business, Rivera furthered her education and obtained her AA Culinary Arts from Art Institute Tampa. Rivera’s MBA in Business Sustainability, Natural & Organic Products soon followed.
Most Recently, Chef Rosana competed with Chef Ricardo in Food Network’s Beat Bobby Flay, advancing to face Bobby Flay and beating him with her signature beef empanadas.
What to Expect:
- Two weeks prior to the class you will receive the recipe instructions and ingredient list to be purchased before class. Many of the ingredients can be found in your pantry.
- Chef Rosana recommends reading over the recipe before class.
- The class will be held via Zoom you will be emailed a link the day before your class. The Zoom session will open 15 minutes early so everyone can get situated.