Learn How Your Child Can Be A NPCF Ambassador and Help Us Knock Out Pediatric Cancer
Any child under the age of 18 is invited to participate in our NPCF Ambassador Program. Your child could be an Ambassador and represent our mission by sharing his or her own personal story of courage, determination and experience with cancer. Their involvement will shine a vital light on pediatric cancer, as well as help increase awareness and raise funds for pediatric cancer research.
Get involved in any of the following ways
- Share your story with the NPCF to be featured on our social media, our website, and to receive an exclusive NPCF Ambassador certificate.
- Share your story of pediatric cancer at school, a public event, or a NPCF event to receive a National Pediatric Cancer Foundation tote bag.
- Start your own DIY (Do It Yourself) Fundraising Campaign to earn prizes based on how much money you raise.
- Encourage your peers to get involved by joining the Ambassador Program and starting their own DIY Fundraising Campaign.
- Visit a clinic at your local hospital to promote the ambassador program.
- Promote your story and involvement on social media — tagging the NPCF so we can share your hard work!
If you are interested in joining our NPCF Ambassador initiative, we request that parents or ambassadors (who are at least 18 years old) complete the form below. Rest assured, this information will not be shared with any outside parties. Should you have any questions, contact Carleigh DeLuca at CDeluca@NationalPCF.org or call 813.868.1711. We thank you for rising up with us in the fight for a faster cure and look forward to working with you.