Learn How Your Child Can Be An NPCF Ambassador and Help Us Knock Out Pediatric Cancer
Families with a child who is currently battling cancer or in remission are invited to participate in our NPCF Ambassador Program. Your child could be an Ambassador and represent our mission by sharing his or her own personal story of courage and determination. Their involvement will shine a vital light on pediatric cancer, as well as help increase awareness and raise funds for pediatric cancer research.
NPCF Ambassador Responsibilities and Bright Opportunities
- Ambassadors must be 18 years old or younger and willing to commit to the program for one calendar year.
- Submit your story of pediatric cancer to the NPCF to be featured on our social media sites and own website, NationalPCF.org.
- Share your story with a minimum of two public groups (at school, workplace, a public event, or an NPCF event).
- Encourage your audiences to get involved by signing up for our Do It Yourself Fundraising Program.
- Pass out connection cards to audience members to get their contact information and increase engagement.
Visit a clinic at your local hospital at least 3 times to promote the ambassador program.
- Actively tell your story and involvement in social media — tagging NPCF so we can share your hard work.
- Receive a special NPCF Ambassador Award for all your efforts.
See How Your Child Can Really Shine Through Our Ambassador Program
If you are interested in joining our NPCF Ambassador initiative, we request that parents or ambassadors (who are at least 18 years old) complete the information form that we’ve enclosed. Rest assured, this information will not be shared with any outside parties. Should you have any questions, contact Carleigh DeLuca at CDeluca@NationalPCF.org or call 813.868.1711. We thank you for rising up with us in the fight for a faster cure and look forward to working with you. NationalPCF.org.
Sign-up for our newsletter to stay informed with our initiatives, kids, partners, and how we're working tirelessly to defeat pediatric cancer.
*No Hassle Guarantee