Your art could be featured in a nationally distributed calendar or coloring book! Click here to submit your artwork today.
- Contestant must be 18 years old or younger and impacted by pediatric cancer
- Drawing must be on white, unlined, horizontal, 8.5 x 11 in. paper. Artist may use crayons, markers or paint.
- Contestant must write name, title of artwork on the back of the entry.
What should I draw?
- Create a piece that you think inspires hope while incorporating our sun logo. Get creative!
What do I submit?
- Original artwork
- Completed entry form
- Current picture of yourself to accompany your artwork if chosen
When is the deadline to enter?
- NPCF must receive all submissions by July 7, 2017. Please submit your artwork via mail in a flat envelope. Do not fold! Questions? Email Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cover artist winner will receive a FREE IPAD and the 12 month winners will receive an NPCF t-shirt and hat.